Sunday, April 27, 2014

Magneobio Award!

Hi everyone!
Sorry for the late post, I had a really busy day.
I got nominated the Magneobio Award from Emma at http://wack-a-doodle-doos.blogspot.com!
                 
Here are her questions, along with my answers!
1.Who is your favorite AG doll ever made?
Probably Saige or MAG#55.
2.If you had to get of one AG doll, who would it be?
Geez, that's hard! I love Saige and Katie equally, thank goodness that I will never have to get rid of a doll!
3.Does your doll have an animal?
Yes, Saige and Katie have a dog!
4.What blogs do you look at?
A lot!:D
5.Do you have any MYAG's? If so, what have you named them?
I have MAG #55 and I named her Katie.:)
6.Do any of your dolls play an instrument?
No, but I want to get them a guitar.:)
7.Do you collect any other type of dolls other than AG?
Yes, I used to collect Barbie dolls.
8.What has been your favorite GOTY?
SAIGE!!!
9.If you could make your own AG doll, what would she look like?
She would look like me.:D
10.Are any of your dolls afraid of the dark? If so, which one?
Nope.:)

I nominate all of you fantastic bloggers out there!
Here are your questions!
1.How many AG dolls do you have?
2.Have you watched Mr.Peabody and Sherman? If so, did you like it?
3.What is your favorite MAG?
4.Do you like Isabelle?
5.What is your favorite fast-food restaurant?
6.What is your favorite AG movie?
7.How much money would you sell AG dolls for?
8.Do you like Our Generation dolls?
9.Do you think AG is overpriced?
10.What AG item do you plan on buying next?

Have a great day!
-Eunice
P.S. Make sure to enter my contest giveaway! Click Here to enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment