Sunday, August 24, 2014

Fudegisicle Award!

Hi guys!
I recently received the Fudgsicle Award from Ella!

image

Here are her questions:
1. Hot Weather or cold weather?
Hmmm...I don't really like SUPER hot weather or humidity, and I don't like wearing my snow boots. So, I'm so-so.
2. Are you Home schooled or Public School?
I go to public school.
3. Yoga Pants or Maxi Skirts?
I've never actually worn any of those, but I'd probably like yoga pants better.
4. T-shirt or blouse?
T-shirt!
5. AGTube or Youtube?
I like Youtube better(I don't watch AGTube).

I nominate:
Carrot and Claire
Wack-a-Doodle-Doos
Dollygirl's Treasures
Fun with AG Fan
Pretty Lilly an American Girl
Marisa's American Girls
Simply Dollightful
Anyone else who wants to be nominated!

My questions:
Coke or Pepsi?
What type of camera do you use?
What's the best thing about having a blog?
What's the first photo you ever posted on your blog?
What inspired you to start blogging?

Have a great day!
-Eunice






No comments:

Post a Comment