Sunday, January 25, 2015

Remaking Grace's Welcome Gifts!

Hey peeps!
I think Grace's Welcome Gifts are adorable, but way too expensive. That's why I'll be remaking the set with supplies I have. And, just to make it more challenging, I'll try to make the set using only $5 or less.

Today I'll be showing you some nice ideas from American Girl Fan for remaking the set.

Flower Bouquet

Make a flower bouquet! Click here to learn how to make it!


Make American Girl Doll Macarons

Make French macarons! Click here to learn how to make it!

By the way, I forgot to post this in the beginning, but here's a reference picture of the set.

I'll probably break this into 4-5 parts, it depends on how I decide to make them.
Have a good day!
-Eunice
P.S. Photo credits go to Liz(An American Girl Fan) and American Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment