Sunday, August 31, 2014

What I Think of BeForever: Part 1

Hi everyone!
I was planning on posting "What I Think of BeForever" tomorrow in one part, but then I changed my mind.:)
Today I'll be showing you Julie and Kit's collection!



I love Julie's new meet outfit!


This is so adorable!



If this were $36, I would totally buy it!


Groovy! Love the colors!


I don't really like this outfit. It's too funky for me.


Why does this outfit have the same funky heels as Julie's Tunic Outfit?


This looks more like a recital outfit or something.

This outfit's kinda awkward, I mean I can see wearing the top an the skirt, but the other accessories are kinda useless.

Is it just me or does her hair seem puffier? I love her outfit though!


This is adorable! I love the polka-dots!


This is super cute and I love the hat! But $24's kinda expensive for this set, don't you think so?


This is adorable, but I think it suits Julie more.


This is really cute! But like usual, it's overpriced.




This is nice, but I wouldn't buy it. It's too old-fashioned.



This is a great outfit to wear to a party!

Overall, Kit and Julie's collections were well made, with a few minor mistakes. And of course, everything was overpriced.

What do you think of BeForever? Tell me in the comments below!

Later gators,
-Eunice





No comments:

Post a Comment