Saturday, November 22, 2014

Katie's Winter Break Quiz!

Hey guys!
Katie came up with another cool quiz for you! Enjoy!

1. You find out there's a snow day and school is canceled. What's your reaction?
a.  Awesome! Now I can go sledding with my friends!
b. Nooo! I love school!
c. I don't really care.

2. What's your favorite winter activity?
a. Sledding and snowball fights!
b. Curling up with some hot chocolate and a good book.
c. I don't really like playing in the snow.

3. What's your favorite winter treat?
a. Candy Canes!
b. Hot chocolate
c. Cookies and Milk

4. What's your favorite winter accessory?
a. Puffy coats to keep you warm!
b. Boots. Tres chic!
c. Gloves

5. What's your least favorite thing about Winter?
a. When it doesn't snow!
b. When school is out!
c. There's nothing to like about Winter anyway.

Mostly A's: Wow! You'll spend your Winter with snowball fights, sledding, snow angels, and snowmen!
Mostly B's: You'll spend your Winter curled up next to the fireplace, reading a good book!

Mostly C's: Uh oh! Looks like you might spend your Winter in boredom!

Were you mostly A's, B's, or C's? Tell me in the comments below!
Have a great day!
-Eunice and Katie

4 comments: