Monday, January 27, 2014

Doll Food!

Howdy people!
I've been making a lot of doll food lately. I thought I'd show you what I made!
                                                                         Popsicles
                                                                 Holiday Cookies
                               Snowflake Cookies, an apple, Holiday Cookies, and Popsicles.
If you make any food for your doll, I'd love to see! Email the photos to agfanblog2013@hotmail.com.
Hope you enjoyed!
-Eunice

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! To see the tutorials, click on the captions under the picture.

      Delete
  2. Cute! Love the cookies!!
    Flower
    craftingwithmnm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! For the tutorials, click the captions under the pictures.

      Delete