Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Dolloween!

Hey guys!
Happy dolloween! This is a 3-in-1 post. I'll be showing you:
  • My doll's costumes
  • A review of the OG deluxe outfit Mint Condition
  • A craft
27 Eunice

Isn't it so adorable? I especially love the little tiara that Sam has on.
What are your dolls being for Halloween?




Yesterday I went to Target and bought the OG deluxe Mint Condition outfit!
  • The dress does not have sleeves. I was a little disappointed with this.
  • The pink bracelet was a little tight.
  • The shoes were SUPER HARD to put on. I t took me 3 tries.
Overall, I rate this outfit 8.5 out of 10.
 
Now I'll show you how to make a Jack-o-Lantern in a jar!
You will need:
  • Mason Jar
  • Orange Tissue Paper
  • Black Construction Paper
  • Scissors
  • Glue
  • Pencil or Pen
  • Tea Light
 
First, glue the tissue paper onto the jar.
Then, draw a design or your piece of black construction paper.
Cut out your design and glue it on the jar.
Then, take off the lid and put your tea light in it.
Voila! You're done! Now you have a jack-o-lantern that will never rot.
Make sure to send me a photo at Eunice.t.zhang@gmail.com if you make a Jack-o-Lantern in a jar!
<3 Eunice
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment