Saturday, October 17, 2015

What's Up?

Hey guys!
Sorry I haven't posted in FOREVER! I will eventually get to Maryellen's WITO, but not now.
I received the AG Holiday Catalogue in the mail two days ago and I started thinking about what I should get. I get 3 gifts for the holidays, 1 from Santa, and 2 New Years presents. I want to make a doll homeschool for Saige and Katie(inspired by http://funwithagfan.blogspot.com/2015/10/a-day-in-life-of-homeschooler.html). I have decided on getting the Doodle Backpack, but I need suggestions for the other 2 gifts. Also, I'm starting a little doll project. I want to make a desk for my dolls, but the Flip-Top Desk is out of the budget. So I'm going to attempt to make desks for my dolls...we'll see how that goes:p
Well, that wraps up this post! If you have any suggestions leave a comment telling me!
-Eunice
P.S. Happy birthday Dad! Thanks for loving me so much for a decade.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment