Saturday, March 22, 2014

Another Nomination!

Hi everyone!
Are you having a great day? I sure am! I can't believe it's Spring already!
I got nominated for the Liebster Award again!


Pretty Lilly an American Girl nominated me.:)
Here are her questions:
1.Would you rather choose Reeses or Kisses?
I'd have to say...Kisses!
2.When you visit the AG Place, would you like to go to the AG Tee Design or AG Doll Hair Salon?
I always wanted to have one of those cool tees!
3.What is your favorite AG book? Please tell me why.
My favorite Ag book is The Puzzle of the Paper Daughter. I just love Julie Mysteries! XD
4. Do you like pets or wildlife.
Hmm...depends on the Animal.:D
5.What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas!
6.What kind of AG doll would you choose? MAG, HC, or GOTY?
If I got another doll, I'd want Julie.
7.Cappuchino or frappuchino?
I'm too young to drink coffee.:)
8.What is your favorite flower?
I don't really have one...
9.AG Café or AG Bistro?
AG Bistro!
10.What is your favorite Innerstar U Game? And why?
I haven't started playing Innerstar U yet.

I nominate everyone who hasn't been nominated yet!
Here are their questions:
1.TV or PC?
2.Sports or music?
3.Guitar or Drums?
4.What is your favorite book and why?
5.Do you have Rainbow Loom? If so, do you like it?
6.US or Canada?
7.If you could move anywhere in the world, where would you move?
8.Do you have any siblings? If so, how many?
9.Was it hard to nominate 11 people?
10.Do you like my blog?
11.What's your favorite holiday?

Have a nice day!
-Eunice

No comments:

Post a Comment