Sunday, March 9, 2014

Hairsyle: Lucy Wyldstyle's Wyld Hairstyle

Howdy AG fans!
Sorry I haven't been posting in a while, I've had a pretty busy week.

Anyways, I've been obsessed with The Lego Movie.
I love the song Everything is Awesome! It's awesome!:D
One of my favorite characters is Lucy Wyldstyle, so I decided to teach you how to do her hairstyle!
  
You'll need a:
Hairbrush
Elastic
Highlights(Optional)

Brush out the tangles in your doll's hair. If you have highlights, clip them in.
Pretend you're doing a regular ponytail, only on the right side. Don't use your elastic yet.
Take the chunk of hair above your ponytail and tie it with the elastic.
Ta-da! If you try this hairstyle on your doll, please send some photos to agfanblog2013@hotmail.com.
Have a great day!
-Eunice

No comments:

Post a Comment