Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!

 

Hi everyone!
Merry Christmas! Here are pics of a few of the awesome Christmas gifts I got!


Here are my thoughts on these gifts!

Poppy and Holly 'O' Hair:
Rating: 8.5 out of 10
These dolls are really cute! The only thing I'm not fully satisfied about is their facial expression, packaging, and accessories. They were hard to take out of the box and they're not smiling. I also lost Poppy's purple comb and Holly's necklace keeps falling off.

Hideaway Pets Ozzy:
Rating: 9.5 out of 10
This is the dog you see in the background of pic #2. I renamed him Blizzard and he's so fluffy! Hideaway pets can roll into balls. You just clip the button on his head and bottom together, and he rolls into a ball! My brother also got a penguin Hideaway Pet named Pepe(renamed Cutie).

I love these gifts! I would show more, but I'm to lazy to take more pics and wait for them to upload. -_-
What did you get for Christmas? And if you don't celebrate X-mas, what would you want for Christmas? Merry Christmas and happy New Year!
-Eunice

P.S. Throwback Thursday pic from last year!





 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment