Sunday, July 6, 2014

Ask Eunice: Q&A

Hi everyone!
Today I'm going to answer the questions you asked me in my Q&A!
From Leah Turner:
Q: what is your fav. song?
A: My #1 favorite is Fireworks by Katy Perry!

From Amber Kiolulu:
Q: Which ag doll would you get next if you could get one?
A: I would love to get Julie!

Q: What's your favorite candy
A: I love Skittles! I mean who doesn't?

Q: what is your everyday fashion sense?
A: I usually wear a simple tee and shorts, I'm totally a tomboy!

From itsadollworld:
Q: Favorite GOTY? That you don't own
A: I love Jess!

Q: Least favorite GOTY?
A: I don't really like Marisol.

Q: Favorite Sport?
A: I like swimming, basketball, biking, and jogging!

That's it! I hope you enjoyed!
Make sure you leave more questions in the comments below and I will answer them next week!
-Eunice
P.S. Please leave a limit of 3 questions per person, just so I can fit everyone in!

2 comments: