Sunday, July 27, 2014

Package From Ella!+Cookie Craft!

Hi guys!
As I mentioned in an earlier post, Ella sent me an adorable package!


She sent these great cookies!
 
She sent everything except the plate and the carpet, of course. XD
So now, based off of Ella's cookies, I'm going to show you how to make these!

Let's start with the chocolate-chip cookies!
You'll need:
Tan Foam
Scissors
Brown Puffy Paint
Cut a small circle out of the tan foam.
Make little "chocolate chips" with the Puffy Paint.

How simple was that? Now I'm gonna show you how to make the wafers!
You will need:
A Piece of Foam(your choice of color)
White Foam
Scissors
A Ruler
Hot Glue
Cut 2 rectangles from the foam, both 3 1/2 cm(length) by 2 cm(width).
Cut a piece of white foam that is 3 by 1 cm.
Glue them together with hot glue.
I have not created a smore yet, so look out for that!
Big thanks to Ella! I felt like I won a giveaway! Click Here to check out her blog!
Happy Sunday!
-Eunice



No comments:

Post a Comment