Saturday, September 20, 2014

20 Facts Tag!

Hi guys!
Amber Kiolulu tagged me to do the 20 Facts Tag!
I have to say 20 facts about myself and then I nominate 20 people! Let's get started!
#1 :I would love to learn how to play softball
#2 :I am fluent in English and Chinese.
#3: My favorite colors are neon green, orange, yellow, and coral.
#4: I detest skirts.
#5: I love cartooning.
#6: I have a younger brother.
#7: I'm running out of ideas! XD
#8: I've wanted to be an author since I was 4 and won a writing contest when I was 8.
#9: My favorite Youtube Channel is SoCraftastic.
#10: I love ice cream.
#11: I also love pizza bagels. My record is 13 pizza bagels in one meal!
#12: I don't have a dog.
#13: I don't have an Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter.
#14: My BFF Phyllis is 2 years older than me.
#15: I used to live in Pennsylvania when I was a baby.
#16: I love Michaels!
#17: My favorite season is Winter!
#18: My favorite holiday is Christmas.
#19: I love Froyo!
#20: I have never edited a photo before.

I nominate:
Ella(Its a Doll World)
Jaclynn(LHOAG)
Emma(Wack-a-Doodle-Doos)
Claire(Carrot and Claire)
Christina L
Kayla Arnold
Hailey A.
Amaya P.
Leah Turner
Melody Silverleaf
Anyone else who wants to be tagged!

Have a great day!
-Eunice

2 comments:

  1. Neat facts.
    This is on my "to do" list. Thank you for the nomination.

    ReplyDelete