Sunday, September 21, 2014

Isabelle Dances Into the Spotlight!

Hi guys!
Yesterday I watched Isabelle Dances Into the Spotlight. It was a pretty good movie with a few minor flaws.
 
Sorry for the blurry picture! :P
 

                                                    My dolls watching the movie! XD

As I said, the movie was great and I would totally recommend it!
My only complaints were that the lighting was terrible, and that the falls looked fake.
For you doll trivia-lovers that have watched the movie, here are some questions for you!

1. Isabelle has earrings. True or False?

2. Renata's phone case is covered with:
a. Sequins
b. Glitter
c. Gems

After the Halloween Benefit Performance, what does Isabelle get from the vending machine?
a. Coke
b. Gatorade
c. Water

Have a great day!
-Eunice





 

No comments:

Post a Comment